- Make a diet rich in zinc, vitamin A and D
To increase testosterone, men should:
- Eating foods high in zinc, such as liver, beans, oysters, nuts or sunflower seeds, for example;
- Eat foods high in vitamin D such as sardines, salmon, or egg. In addition, it is also important to take sunbathe daily before 11am and after 4pm for at least 1 hour;
- Eat foods rich in vitamin A such as spinach, tomato, mango or fish oil.
The consumption of sugar and soy foods should also be reduced because they can lead to a reduction in the amount of testosterone. However to improve testosterone level, follow some tips on Testosteronerd . To make a proper diet one should go in the nutritionist to make a menu according to man’s needs.
- Perform weight training at the gym
Bodybuilding exercises performed at the gym with weights promote the production of testosterone and, therefore, the man should perform daily intense physical activity for at least 30 minutes using dumbbells, bars and elastics. In addition, this type of exercise facilitates the burning of fat and leads to increased lean mass.
If going to the gym is a sacrifice see how to find pleasure in the gym and do not give up .
- Sleep well every day
A good night’s sleep, sleeping more than 5 hours in a row, increases testosterone production and decreases levels of cortisol, which is the stress hormone, which when elevated leads to weight gain which is also a factor in decreasing testosterone.
In addition, you should spend 2 hours a day to relax and engage in leisure activities such as reading, watching TV or sightseeing.
- Maintain adequate weight
To avoid low levels of testosterone, one should maintain adequate body weight, with a BMI of less than 29, and in order not to develop obesity one should eat a balanced diet and be active.
How To Increase Testosterone With Supplements
In some cases, it may be necessary to take testosterone supplements to increase their amount, especially when the levels are too low.
Some supplements that the doctor may indicate include Pro Testosterone, Provacyl and Testex, for example.
Signs that we need to increase testosterone
Some symptoms that may indicate low testosterone levels include:
- Little sexual interest;
- Constant forgetting;
- Frequent fatigue;
- Mood changes, prevailing symptoms of depression;
- Little amount of hairs on face, trunk and intimate region;
- Difficulty falling asleep and much restlessness at night;
- Bones brittle and development of <a href=”https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/osteoporosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20351968″>Osteoporosis</a>.
Generally, it is necessary to have more than one associated symptom and, in case the doctor suspects low testosterone, may indicate a blood test to confirm. See what causes and symptoms of altered testosterone.