What makes people share an Infographic? Nice colors? Exciting graphics? Or the content? As we head into 2018, we look back at the most shared infographics of 2017 on sales and marketing. What do you think is the secret of an infographic, going to be viral overnight?
Is that the creative design or the unique content?
Take a look at these 6 Most Shared Marketing Infographics of 2017. The reason why these infographics became widespread is the use of colors, powerful data information, image dominance and focus on the niche audience. The informative infographic gives an insight of the history of the content marketing and how it has evolved.
Infographic Source:- www.infographicdesignteam.com
Infographic Source:- www.vanmonster.com
Having fast and stable Internet connection is a must in today’s busy world. Nobody likes waiting for a website to load or not being able to stream his or hers favorite movie on Netflix. But what factors affect your Internet connection? Tech geeks from BlueGadgetTooth designed this Infographic that shows 10 factors that can be affecting your Internet speed. From the type and performance of your wireless router to software and browser you’re using, we’ve got you covered!
Infographic Source:- bluegadgettooth.com
In this infographic – used Van specialist, Van Monster, look at how and why some people swap bricks and mortar for … living in a van!
Brain Octane Oil contains the right fatty acids – at exactly the right amounts – for vastly improved mental clarity and dexterity, along with sharpened mental decisiveness and a complete overcoming of ‘brain fog’ for anyone who’s dealing with it.
Infographic Source:- www.yeswellness.com
Factors need to look for the best rotary tools
The rotary tools vary with its sizes and model. The best rotary device is able to provide you using a wide range of accessories to perform your home improvement job.
The efficient rotary tools have various features and benefits.
The following information will assist you to choose the right rotary tools for you.
• Speed ranges vary so you need to select the rotary device on the basis of your project.
• You need to look for adjustable speed to perform different projects work.
• Rotary speed ranges from 5000 rpm to 35000 rpm and slow speed needs more accuracy and faster speeds require for the simple and easy job.
Attachment and accessories:
• You need to go for a flexible rotary device for using alternative accessories and attachments.
• Make sure attachment lock-on and lockout are very simple and fastest to reduce lead time.
• For grinding, polishing, cutting excellent torque is a must for perfect finishing.
• Need to go for high speed-low torque and low speed- high torque mechanism.
• You need to make sure the appropriate cuts for excellent quality finishing work.
• Make sure you have smoother and straighter cuts for professional work.
• Need to buy Rotary tools that can handle constant vibrant.
• Need to go for the device that can perfectly handle heat and humidity of the rotary tool.
• Need to check the wireless technology and stick to it because it enables to minimize the durability problem.
• For light and small projects, you have to buy inexpensive rotary tools.
• If you are professional like industrial electrician or mechanic you have to buy the luxury rotary tools for hassle-free work.
• Heavy duty rotary tools worth if you are planning to complete large and complex projects.
Infographic Source: rotarytoolsguy.com
Looking to refresh the exterior of your home this season? Painting your vinyl windows is a quick and easy way to add a pop of color to your house, giving it major curb appeal. This project is simple if you have the right tools, but requires a bit of knowledge about vinyl windows and vinyl-safe paint before beginning.
Infographic Source:- https://www.sharperimpressionspainting.com
According to several surveys and studies, freelancers are able to earn more, work less, all the while being more excited about their work than their peers holding full-time positions.
For example, a survey from Upwork, one of the most popular freelance marketplaces, tells us that 79% of freelancers feel better about their work. And by better, they mean that they feel more respected, engaged, empowered and excited to start each day.
Infographic brought to you by online learning platform Zeqr
This avant-garde Range Rover has capability at its core. It leads the way in progressive design from the renowned Range Rover floating roof to the refined interior with Suedecloth or Windsor leather options. Read more about the features of this avant-garde Range Rover below.
Infographic Source:- buddslandrover.com
It’s certainly no secret that mobile marketing is the future for businesses, from small to large and anywhere in between. All signs point towards opting for a ‘mobile-first’ approach to marketing, with Google going as far as to introduce a mobile-first index for search results.
So what can you do to stay on top in this market? Focusing on the experience your users have with your business on mobile was huge in 2016, and will only get bigger this year. Just making your website responsive is no longer going to cut it.
Creating your own app is one surprisingly simple and undeniably effective way of improving the experience people have using your business on mobile. In this infographic, appinstitute.com cover 3 of the top app features you can use to make money for your business.