Infographic created by securenow.in
Suppose you and your friends have just planned for a weekend holiday and need a bigger car to accommodate everyone. Or you may already own a hatchback which you travel to work every day and just want to try out a luxurious brand of car for a day.
The reason for hiring a self-drive car rental can be any depending on the individual. However everyone who seeks the service is looking for safety, freedom, privacy and a cost effective means to travel comfortably. Zoomcar, founded in 2013 and about a fleet of 2,300 cars, is the biggest player in the self-drive car hire market which offers multiple advantages such as –
- Damage Insurance
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- Fuel Costs Included
- Flexible Pricing
- Zero Security Deposit and more
The sole objective of Zoomcar is to bring you world-class self-drive car rental services that fits the need and budget of each individual. With an ever-expanding fleet of Hatchbacks, SUVs, Sedans, and Luxury vehicles, Zoomcar makes it easy to book your favourite car right from the comfort of your living room and have the car sent at your doorstep.
Follow these steps to book a Self-drive care from Zoomcar –
- The first step is to sign up on their website. You can either signup using your Facebook credentials or Google. You will also be asked to enter your mobile number.
- Now that you’ve successfully signed up, you can go ahead and make your first booking. First you’ll be asked to choose the Starting Point. Choose your City and location and then click on Next button at the bottom right corner.
- Next choose the Pickup Time by picking the month, date and time when you require the car and click on Next Button.
- Choose the Dropoff Time again by picking the exact date and time. Click on Next to continue.
- The next window shows you the available list of cars for the chosen dates. You can go over their individual prices and pick the appropriate one. Once you’ve made a choice of car, just click on the Book Now button.
- This is the Checkout page where you can see the summary of your booking. You can also apply a Zoomcar promo code here if you have any. Click on the Checkout button.
- You’ll be taken to the payment page where you need to make the deposit to continue with the booking.
- Now, the next step is to upload your driver’s license. Please note that you are not eligible to make a booking if you’re below 20 years of age.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the company will text you the number plate of the car you hired form the official website. You will get the sms 20 minutes before your booking starts. Just unlock it through the Zoomcar app and or you can also check it in your mobile’s normal sms app.
- There are just two more steps. Just go to the checklist of Zoomcar app or you can also call us while filling the checklist. Then grab the keys and you are on.
- To return the car, you have to bring it to the same location from where you hired the car. Fill up the return checklist and complete the booking. That’s it, you are done.
Factors need to look for the best rotary tools
The rotary tools vary with its sizes and model. The best rotary device is able to provide you using a wide range of accessories to perform your home improvement job.
The efficient rotary tools have various features and benefits.
The following information will assist you to choose the right rotary tools for you.
• Speed ranges vary so you need to select the rotary device on the basis of your project.
• You need to look for adjustable speed to perform different projects work.
• Rotary speed ranges from 5000 rpm to 35000 rpm and slow speed needs more accuracy and faster speeds require for the simple and easy job.
Attachment and accessories:
• You need to go for a flexible rotary device for using alternative accessories and attachments.
• Make sure attachment lock-on and lockout are very simple and fastest to reduce lead time.
• For grinding, polishing, cutting excellent torque is a must for perfect finishing.
• Need to go for high speed-low torque and low speed- high torque mechanism.
• You need to make sure the appropriate cuts for excellent quality finishing work.
• Make sure you have smoother and straighter cuts for professional work.
• Need to buy Rotary tools that can handle constant vibrant.
• Need to go for the device that can perfectly handle heat and humidity of the rotary tool.
• Need to check the wireless technology and stick to it because it enables to minimize the durability problem.
• For light and small projects, you have to buy inexpensive rotary tools.
• If you are professional like industrial electrician or mechanic you have to buy the luxury rotary tools for hassle-free work.
• Heavy duty rotary tools worth if you are planning to complete large and complex projects.
Infographic Source: rotarytoolsguy.com
Looking to refresh the exterior of your home this season? Painting your vinyl windows is a quick and easy way to add a pop of color to your house, giving it major curb appeal. This project is simple if you have the right tools, but requires a bit of knowledge about vinyl windows and vinyl-safe paint before beginning.
Infographic Source:- https://www.sharperimpressionspainting.com
According to several surveys and studies, freelancers are able to earn more, work less, all the while being more excited about their work than their peers holding full-time positions.
For example, a survey from Upwork, one of the most popular freelance marketplaces, tells us that 79% of freelancers feel better about their work. And by better, they mean that they feel more respected, engaged, empowered and excited to start each day.
Infographic brought to you by online learning platform Zeqr
This avant-garde Range Rover has capability at its core. It leads the way in progressive design from the renowned Range Rover floating roof to the refined interior with Suedecloth or Windsor leather options. Read more about the features of this avant-garde Range Rover below.
Infographic Source:- buddslandrover.com
When building a website, you might be confused as to what customizations to add, and what your customers will actually like. That’s why we’ve got this e-commerce website feature list to help you. Here’s a list of items that you should have when you’re designing a website.
A Clear Logo
A logo is a symbol of trust and genuinity. It’s also a symbol of recognition. Whether it’s a big brand or a new one, a logo helps your customers recognise your brand. Several logo makers are available in the market that can be used to make free logos for your website. Some of them are listed here.
Logos promote trust, loyalty and increase brand recall
Ease Of Use
When it comes to websites, this is the most important feature you should concentrate on. If your website isn’t user-friendly, it might drive customers away. The idea is to let your customers get what they want on your website without running into complexities.
The best way to understand how you can modify your website to become easy to use is by looking at other websites that are doing well on the internet. Some ways you can do this is by making categories of the products that you sell, including FAQ sections, and attaching the review sections close to the products.
Mobile Friendly Website
A brick and mortar store’s latest collection can be browsed on a mobile phone
One-third of the entire customer base chooses to browse e-commerce websites on their smartphones. After this, even Google has instructed all the websites to make them mobile responsive too by 2017. Failing to do so could lead to a loss in SEO rankings for your website. Make your website responsive so that your customers can enjoy the user-friendly experience at its peak.
High Resolution Photos And Videos Of Your Products
Every customer wants to see the product they want to buy from various angles. Zoom in and try to get the feel of the product. And if the picture is unclear, it will fail to motivate your customer into buying the product. Including videos of the product being used by someone else will also help extensively.
Show Advantages Of Your Products
A great selling point is a way your product can help your customer. Many customers don’t know what they exactly need. Listing down advantages could help them understand their needs and will also make them buy your product.
Customers love deals and discounts. Set up banners displaying the ongoing discounts on your website to coax your customers to buy products. You can also use a unique web page for the offers. This will increase not only increase the traffic on your website but also improve your SEO rankings. Free shipping is another deal that will motivate your customers to buy more from you.
Blog And Latest News
Customers are always on a lookout for best deals, new arrivals, news on the products, tips, etc. Having a blog or a page that lists out this news is a good way to attract customers to your website. It can help increase sales and also help them at times they are in need of it.
Brand Your Best Products
It is not possible to predict what kind of product your customer is looking for. Most of them visit your website only to check it out. A page that shows the best products on your website could motivate them into learning more about the product and maybe eventually buy it too. It is a perfect attention grabber for first-time visitors of your website. Make sure to include them on the homepage of your website for better effectiveness.
When a customer is looking for a product, it would help when they get the option of also viewing products similar to the one they are currently viewing. This will allow them to get a better exposure to all the kinds of products on your website. Make sure to include a ‘you might also like’ or ‘other popular products’ under the product to make them popular.
This should be another essential addition to your website because a lot of times customers have This should be another essential addition for your website because a lot of times customers have queries. How the delivery works, what the return process is, how the EMI system on your website works, etc. Since there is no-one available to ask directly, an FAQ could prove to be helpful for your customers.
With this, you know of most of the things on the e-commerce website feature list to include on your e-commerce website to make your customer’s shopping experience better. If you need some more tips, visit this website that gives you insight into all the necessary aspects.
Most e-commerce website builders like Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, etc., come with step by step instructions on what to include on your online business platform. Some of them, like Shopify, have their own logo builders, domain name generators, etc. and include everything on one platform to make your life simpler.
In case you are entirely new to video slots, you have come to the right place. Namely, we’re about to present you the ABCs of online slots and all you have to do is take a look at our infographic. You’ll get all the information you need and you’ll be walking into an online casino with the necessary knowledge and confidence.
As for the history of online slots, you’ll see they’ve been around for quite some time. To be more precise, their story began back in the 1800s. In fact, they were given several names, from Bell Machines, over Fruit Machines to One-arm Bandits until they were finally named video slots.
What remained the same is the popularity of online slots. They were and still are the most popular form of entertainment when it comes to online gambling. With thousands of new slots emerging every day you have a plenty to choose from.
Infographic created by askgamblers.com
It’s certainly no secret that mobile marketing is the future for businesses, from small to large and anywhere in between. All signs point towards opting for a ‘mobile-first’ approach to marketing, with Google going as far as to introduce a mobile-first index for search results.
So what can you do to stay on top in this market? Focusing on the experience your users have with your business on mobile was huge in 2016, and will only get bigger this year. Just making your website responsive is no longer going to cut it.
Creating your own app is one surprisingly simple and undeniably effective way of improving the experience people have using your business on mobile. In this infographic, appinstitute.com cover 3 of the top app features you can use to make money for your business.